Use the Sort by options to arrange your comments and ratings. Click the arrow button to re-sort by ascending or descending order.
You can also sort comments and ratings by:
- Dine date: The date the member visited your restaurant
- Survey date: The date the member completed their online review (every member has 30 days to submit ratings and comments after dining at your restaurant)
- Reply date: The date you (or another member of your team) replied to the member comment
- Check amount: $ = 50% or more below average check amount. $$ = average check amount, + or - 49%. $$$ = 50% or more above average check amount.
- Dine type: The time of day a member dined with you, as indicated in their online review — breakfast, lunch, dinner, or other
You can also sort by how the member rated five individual criteria during their visit, based on a scale of 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent), including:
- Overall experience